my believes and Service in spiritual way

in http://faithcreateshealingenergy.wordpress.com/ Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:44 pm
by Rev. AURorA Ute • | 326 Posts | 355 Points

Welcome and Namastè

An important thought of mine is that we human learn that there is something that connects us all. That is no matter what religious community we belong to. Everyone of us believes in something
Again, it does not matter whether you believe in, one or more creators.
But the fact is that we believe that there is something greater than us humans.
That there is something unique so we can not put it into words.
Something that gives us hope in times of need.
That gives us a smile in our hearts.
It unites us all on this earth. There are not difference. We are ALL HUMANS. One unit on this earth. And what we have all in comment?

WE BELIEVE all.
And faith alone can move mountains.
I you would like you to imagine in your heart that all religions, all humans to be considered as one unit. One unit in the entire universe.
Imagine what we could accomplish if we put all our faith together “as one unit”.!
Here on this site and with my work, I want to combine faith, mysticism, beliefs, history, magic, and the laws of the universe.
Since everything is the result of a thought, or out of a cell, or by a Creator, we are all sisters and brothers, WE ARE ALL ONE. There is no separation. There is no WITHOUT YOU. There is only and always “WITH YOU”.
Whatever we do, we need another human to feel complete.
Whatever we see, there is a contrast.
Whatever exists has his opposite.
I belong to no common faith or community. After my ordination to Reverend I opted for the universal faith.
Universal faith means everything is one.
Everything belongs together in some way.
Each book of any faith communities speak in a deeper sense of the same things. A universe, one planet, embassies, savior, angels, God and gods ….
Let us develop WITHOUT spiritual, religious barriers new perspectives.
Faithfully

Your thoughts will change your life
(If any rights have been violated, or a copyright has been misused, PLEASE share this with me immediately. So I can react.)
Every donation supports my work and your knowledge.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...d=R7ZXTBSJYSTNY

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: slot online123
Board Statistics
The forum has 21 topics and 23 posts.

0 members have been online today: